About Broadband Communications
For more than 25 years, leaders in the Canadian telecommunications industry have trusted Broadband Communications for our expertise, efficiency and real-time response in providing structured cabling solutions.
Our full range of professional services — from strategic planning and design, to implementation, maintenance, emergency response and disaster recovery — include OPE Engineering, IPE Wiring, Head-End Design and DC Power construction, and more. Whether configuring central offices or large scale environmentally-friendly network data centres, we adhere to the Kyoto protocol for wired service providers.
Our expertise in fiber optic networks, structured CAT 5/5e/6 wiring, equipment installation, power / HVAC systems and wireless connectivity, has made Broadband Communications the “Go to Partner” for national, turn-key communications solutions.
Network Planning & Engineering
Our team of industry-leading Engineers and NCTI certified professionals offer a broad range of planning, configuring and engineering services:
- Site Construction including AutoCAD rack elevations, floor plans, cable running lists and system diagrams
- Disaster Recovery Trailers: proprietary mobile, customized, head-ends on wheels
- Data Centres and head-ends
- Cable television node segmentation engineering
- Transport system engineering designs
- Wireless site and system engineering work orders
- RF and microwave system and equipment engineering
- Wireless tower and rooftop construction engineering
Maintenance & Emergency Response
Whether ongoing – or responding to Disaster Recovery emergencies – we create the world’s most advanced video, voice and data networks, and respond to your communications needs:
- Network optimization and propagation analysis
- Equipment inventory audits
- RF site surveys and path analysis
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Trailers: head-ends on wheels
- DC power systems audit / verification and survey
- Cellular network coverage measurement
Fibre Optic Services
We offer total turn-key solutions for fibre and data centre installation services:
- Outside fibre plant designs and splicing work orders
- Fibre route analysis and design
- Documentation and records management
- Plant inventory audits
- Engineering database maintenance and updates
For a comprehensive Needs Assessment Analysis, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the Broadband Communications Team will create the optimum solutions for all your structured cabling needs.