Our Services & Cabling Solutions
Broadband Communications provides comprehensive solutions for site assessment, design, planning and implementation, for diverse new construction builds and facility retrofits. Our executive team of Engineers and NCTI certified technicians alone has 100+ years of combined expertise that meets or exceeds industry-wide certifications, for installing fully equipped sites from local head-ends to major data centres.
Through our strategic project planning, we gain an in-depth understanding of your overall objectives and deliver superior quality solutions for the commissioning and integration of electrical, mechanical and fire suppression, to meet or exceed functional performance.
Our industry expertise, proven methodologies and “Customer First” mandate empower us to spearhead all aspects of site builds, ensuring the safe completion of your project, with an enviable on-time, no cost-overruns service record.
For emergencies, Broadband’s 53ft custom-designed “Disaster Recovery Trailers” are at your call 24 / 7, to minimize downtime and get you re-connected. Fast.
So, whether you are upgrading, expanding or building a new network and need to accelerate the launch of your network investment, choose a full-service, results-driven partner for optimum turnkey solutions — choose Broadband Communications!
Following is a Technical Menu of some of the key services we provide. For a detailed list of Services from Planning & Design to Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and Data Centres, click on the Services dropdown menu above.
- AC and DC Power Installations, additions and removals
- Core and Platform Upgrades / Rebuilds
- DWDM and Transport network installation and commissioning
- Commercial CWDM / EON network turn up and testing (head-end and customer premise)
- Live Cutovers
- Installation, rearrangement, upgrades and removal of all sizes of power feeds
- Framing, cable racking and auxiliary support structure installation
- Add new power bays to existing power plants
- Decommission old rectifiers or install to new / existing power systems
- Battery installation, upgrades and removals
Inside Plant Network Engineering
- Central office, head-end and cell-site equipment engineering including AutoCAD rack elevations, floor plans, bills of material, cable running lists and system diagrams
- Cable television node segmentation engineering, including work orders and plans
- Transport system engineering designs and work orders
- Documentation, records management, systems audits and surveys
Outside Plant Network Engineering
- Outside fibre plant designs and splicing work orders
- Fibre route analysis and design
- Documentation, records management, plant inventory audits and database maintenance
Structured Network Solutions
- Equipment procurement, management and logistics
- Network Equipment Installation — Electronics and Passives
- Network Cabling – Coaxial, Category 5/6, intra-facility fibre jumpers and bundles
As a NCTI Certified Advanced Technician, it has been my mission to offer truly customized and unique turnkey solutions for my clients. From planning through to implementation, post installation, on-going support and maintenance, Broadband Communications can help you achieve a new level of excellence in your network delivery. Whether you are looking for “greenfield” network planning or augmentation to an existing network, it is our mandate to deliver only quality installations and a superior product.